As a parent, it is your duty to ensure that your kids are involved with activities that build them up and help them in their growth and development at all times. This is especially when they are at home for holidays. Instead of letting them idle in the house and watch television or play video games all day long, how about you put their creativity into good use. This is majorly by engaging them in activities that will boost their creativity as well as give them pleasure. This can be a very constructive way to spend the holidays at home.
REASON WHY IT IS IMPORTANT.
The reason why it is important for your kids to be involved with fun and creative arts encompasses:
• Gives the two of you a chance to bond: it is …show more content…
At one time you will notice that they will do the same thing but in a different way resulting to a more beautiful end product. This can only mean their imagination has evolved.
• Helps them to learn about focus: there are projects they will get involved with that will require their undivided attention to get it done. Such projects will help them learn about staying focused and seeing to the end of things.
• Helps build their confidence: as you monitor what they are doing, give credit when it is due. Telling them that they are doing a good work or congratulating them on the good work done helps them to believe in their abilities and skills and this will finally reflect on their self confidence in other things.
• Keeps them busy: As they work on their art, it gives you, the parent, an ample time to get involved with other things or have a rest. Having kids around with nothing to keep them occupied can be the worst nightmare.
• Teaches them to be responsible: as you get them involved, make it clear that it is their duty to take care of their art supplies and the stuff they make. This will teach them how to take care of their property and eventually everything …show more content…
Note this: do not use regular magnets because they do not have the strength to attract the slime. Mix the liquid starch and iron oxide powder in the bowl and stir with the craft sticks until they are mixed perfectly. Add the glue and keep stirring. Take the slime out and start squishing until it is perfectly mixed together. You may wear gloves to avoid staining your hands. Dry the slime with paper towel to drain excess water. Now that the slime is ready, it is play time. get your magnet out and have