Therefore, if states use diversity or multiculturalism in the behalf of them with a nice balance and harmony in their countries, they may have peace inside their states and live longer as an individual state, and they get benefits from the minorities with mutual benefits in the International Arena. When Mehmed II took Constantinople, which is called Istanbul today, from the Byzantine Empire in 1453, the Ottomans could reach the Balkans, and began to expand their territories. According to Brockett, Mehmed II had some virtues of being fair and tolerable to other nations and religious, and his priceless victory put an end to the barbaric and primitive thoughts for the Middle Ages, and initiated the new age. After this conquest, Mehmed II was called Mehmed the Conqueror, and, of course, he was happy because he worked a lot to take this beautiful city from the Byzantine Empire, and he gave a big tolerance to the Orthodox Church to keep its rules. According to Ozdemir, Mehmed II made a deal with the Galatians that had some rules as below.
• The minorities or ethnic and religious communities will be allowed practice their religion.
• The security issues of the minorities or ethnic and religious communities is the duty of the Ottoman Empire.
• The minorities or ethnic and religious communities can perform farmer jobs.
• The minorities or ethnic and religious communities are supposed to pay taxes, poll taxes, to the Ottoman Empire.
• The minorities or ethnic and religious…