Leukocyte Gcrete Lab Report
Grabowski, G.A., and Dagan, A. (1984) Human lysosomal β-glucosidase: Purification by affinity chromatography. Anal. Biochem., 141 (1), 267–279.
37. Maret, A., Salvayre, R., Potier, M., Legler, G., Beauregard, G., and Douste-Blazy, L. (1988) Comparison of Human Membrane-Bound β-Glucosidases: Lysosomal Glucosylceramide-β-Glucosidase and Non-Specific β-Glucosidase, in Lipid Storage Disorders, Springer, pp. 57–61.
38. Fishman, W.H., Springer, B., and Brunetti, R. (1948) Application of an improved glucuronidase assay method to the study of human blood β-glucuronidase. J. Biol. Chem., 173 (2), 449–456.
39. Kato, K., Yoshida, K., Tsukamoto, H., Nobunaga, M., Masuya, T., and Sawada, T. (1960) Synthesisof p-Nitrophenyl β-D-Glucopyranosiduronic Acid and Its Utilization as a Substrate for the Assay of β-Glucuronidase Activity. Chem. Pharm. Bull. (Tokyo), 8 (3), 239–242.
40. Szasz, G. (1967) Comparison between p-nitrophenyl glucuronide and phenolphthalein glucuronide as substrates in the assay of β-glucuronidase. Clin. Chem., 13 (9), 752–759.
41. Harper, B., Luukinen, B., Gervais, J.A., Buhl, K., and Stone, D. (2009) Diazinon General Fact Sheet. Natl. Pestic. Inf. Cent. Or. State Univ. Ext. …show more content…
Bradford, M.M. (1976) A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Anal. Biochem., 72 (1–2), 248–254.
44. Grabowski, G.A., Gatt, S., Kruse, J., and Desnick, R.J. (1984) Human lysosomal β-glucosidase: kinetic characterization of the catalytic, aglycon, and hydrophobic binding sites. Arch. Biochem. Biophys., 231 (1), 144–157.
45. Ašić, A., Bešić, L., Muhović, I., Dogan, S., and Turan, Y. (2015) Purification and characterization of β-glucosidase from Agaricus bisporus (white button mushroom). Protein J., 34 (6), 453–461.
46. Bešić, L., Ašić, A., Muhović, I., Dogan, S., and Turan, Y. (2017) Purification and Characterization of β-Glucosidase from Brassica oleracea. J. Food Process. Preserv., 41 (2).
47. Teugjas, H., and Väljamäe, P. (2013) Selecting β-glucosidases to support cellulases in cellulose saccharification. Biotechnol. Biofuels, 6 (1), 105.
48. Uchiyama, T., Miyazaki, K., and Yaoi, K. (2013) Characterization of a novel β-glucosidase from a compost microbial metagenome with strong transglycosylation activity. J. Biol. Chem., 288 (25),