9. It is the sum of knowledge, skills, attitudes, commitment, values and the liking of the people in an organization a. Human resources b. Personal management c. Human resource management d. Productivity
10. A learning exercise representing a real-life situation where trainees compete with each other to achieve specific objectives a. Executive development b. Management game c. Programmed learning d. Understudy
1. What is the importance of Career Planning in industry?
2. List the various features of HRM.
3. How can you explain the concept of Performance Appraisal?
4. Differentiate between on- the- job and off- the- job training.
END OF SECTION A
Section B: Caselets (40 marks)
Examination Paper of Human Resource Management
IIBM Institute of Business Management
This section consists of Caselets. Answer all the questions. Each Caselet carries 20 marks. Detailed information should form the part of your answer (Word limit 150-200 words).
Uptron Electronics Limited, is a pioneering and internationally reputed firm in the electronics industry. It is one of the largest firm in the country. It attracted employees from internationallyreputed institute and industries by offering high salaries, perks, etc. It has advertized for the position of an electronic engineer recently. Nearly 150 candidates applied for the jobMr. Sashidhar, an