Human Resource Management ( Hrm ) Essay
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HRM)
NAME – ANIL CHAUHAN
INTRODUCTION: Introduction of USHA SHALBY HOSPITAL
• USHA SHALBY HOSPITAL is one of the leading multi – specialty tertiary care health care institutions in VAPI.
• They provide world class facilities in all types of medical and surgical
• This hospital is life line charitable trust.
• It is established on October 2005.
• They provided best possible and health care services in form of prevention and cure in territory.
• There are 650 employees working in the organization.
To preserve and sustain quality human life as humanely as it can be done through pain less processes, facilitation of speedy recovery, and indigenization of medical technology and promote wellness & awareness through best practices at the highest value for all concerned.
Describe the internal and external factors to be considering which effect on Human Resource Planning.
INTERNAL FACTOR https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG9CZmw714_argofiK8H_XcYDZSzA7-Ssz6OL7MvQBA_DXXdgbNA
The factor that related to what already happening inside the business it is called internal factors. This includes how the hospital is changing to cope with new method of working or new technology. It is also a way of considering the new skills that will be needed in the future and those that the existing employees already have. The gap between the skills already present and those that…