Hrm : Human Resource Management Essays
HRM: Human resource management is the function with an organization that focuses on recruitment, management and providing direction of people who work in organization. HRM is the organizational function that deals with issues related to people such as compensation, performance management, safety, wellness, employee motivation, communication administration and training effectiveness. Effective HRM enables employees to contribute effectively and productively to overall company direction and accomplishment of organization goals and objectives. Examples of core qualities of HR management are extensive knowledge of industry, leadership and effective negotiating skills.
• HRM involves management functions like planning, organizing, directing and controlling
• It involves procurement, development, maintenance of human resource
• It helps to achieve individual, organizational and social objectives
• HRM is a mighty disciplinary subject. It includes the study of management psychology communication, economics and sociology.
• It involves team spirit and team work.
The name of the organization I choose is Harlequin Public House. Harlequin public house is an restaurant. Harlequin public house is housed in ironside house which nis listed as a group 4 protected heritage building in Christchurch city plan. The house was built in 1899 on the site of junction hotel for Archibald scott, an insurance manager. The co-owner of the house is Jonny schwas. Ironside house has…