Essay on Grant Proposal
The Organization Mission The PEACE Domestic Violence Agency’s mission is to reduce victim trauma, empower survivors and promote recovery through direct services. PEACE is committed to reducing the incidence of sexual assault and domestic violence through education and strives to challenge societal norms and beliefs that condone and perpetuate violence in the community. …show more content…
9. Evaluation plan: 3 page maximum.
10. Agency capacity and project management: 3 page maximum.
11. Budget and budget justification: 3 page maximum.
The most important piece of the grant proposal is the summary or the abstract. Within a grant proposal, the abstract will include:
1. Name of the agency.
2. Type of organization.
3. Purpose and objectives of project.
4. Specific interventions for project.
5. Target population: demographic, age, race, gender, SES, special needs, etc.
6. Location(s) and setting(s) of the project.
7. Relevance of the proposed project to funding intentions.
The information following the abstract would be the table of contents. Just like in a text book, the table of contents acts as a guide to the reader. This section will come together as you write
Steps to Writing a Grant Proposal the proposal. Once the proposal is finished, it is good to compare your table of contents to your text to ensure accuracy. The specific aim section of the proposal or the needs and problem statement, background and significance or literature review would be the next portion of the proposal to complete. Presenting your case sets the directive for your grant proposal. This will state what the problems are and what the agency will be doing for the surrounding community and why. It would also be wise to add the intervention strategies your agency proposes to assist the community with