Google AdWords is a platform for businesses to advertise on Google and Google Partner websites. It caters to all businesses in all parts of the world that seek to expand their business by exploiting the power of the Internet. Via the Internet, businesses can:
1. Reach out to a much larger chunk of the population as compared to any other media of communication
2. Receive adequate feedback from customers that can thereby be used to improve their offerings
3. Come up with innovative schemes, contests etc. to spread awareness and get people talking about the brand and the products
4. Keep an eye on what competition is doing and the pulse among the customers with respect to the brand and its competitors
5. Keep …show more content…
Benefits of Google PLAs over Google AdWords Text Ads
• More traffic: Many businesses experience significantly higher click-through rates (CTR) with PLAs compared to text ads shown in the same location for shopping-related searches. In some cases, advertisers have experienced double or triple standard click-through rates.
• Better qualified leads: As a merchant, the advertiser can increase the quality of her leads by featuring product information directly in her ads to help shoppers make informed purchase decisions. This makes shoppers more likely to complete a purchase on her website.
• Easy retail-centric campaign management: Instead of keywords, Product Listing Ads use the product attributes you defined in your Merchant Center data feed to show your ads on relevant searches. Browse your product inventory directly in AdWords and create product groups for the items that you want to bid on.
• Broader presence: More than one of the advertisers PLAs can appear for a given user search and, if relevant, a PLA and a text ad can also appear at the same time. This means that the advertiser’s reach with shoppers for a single search could …show more content…
The value proposition for Google PLAs is:
They’re more than a text ad – they show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, shop name and more. These ads give users a strong sense of the product that you're selling before they click the ad, which gives you more qualified leads.
The difference for the advertiser with respect to the additional value provided is clearly evident. With Google PLAs, the additional features add considerable value to the ad posted by the advertiser.
How Google Ads work
Google AdWords displays ads based on the search terms entered by the user. This helps ensure that the ads displayed are relevant to the end users of Google’s platforms. A user of Google is said to convert into a customer of a client of Google as per the criteria specified by the client itself.
Google PLAs are displayed when a product that is sold online in searched by the user. The user can subsequently see ads from various advertisers, along with certain details like price. This makes it easier for the user to compare products from multiple advertisers at the same