• Gleneagles is a brand name that is synonymous with quality patient and medical care. It has excellent customer service in Asia. It provides such quality services at affordable rates keeping in mind public welfare and interest.
• Its brilliant reputation and excellent international patient service which is provided with keeping international quality standards as a benchmark. Due to this it has attracted many patients from abroad, including Middle East and United States.
• It extraordinary …show more content…
• Government and private hospitals collaboration for providing quality healthcare system.
• Mergers and acquisitions are a strategy to expand a hospitals' marketplace
• Efficiency is innovation—the development of new treatments that are more effective, have a greater positive impact on patient outcomes, and are ultimately less expensive than current standards of care.
• Population health is one of the biggest ideas in healthcare. Population health is a multidisciplinary concept to be shared between public health agencies, social institutions and policymakers.
• Healthcare providers must adhere to numerous, complex regulations that set guidelines and expectations for quality, coding, reimbursement and overall care delivery. Although many of these regulations were designed to improve care and efficiency, many providers see them as …show more content…
I met the most respectable and dedicated officials. It was inspirational and insightful to witness their contribution towards the community’s well being. Observing the functionality of the various departments has helped me realize the emphasis of effective communication and the importance of clear determination of roles of each and every person in the company. Gleneagles Global Hospital plays a major role in the healthcare industry. The healthcare services are known for quality which is consistently maintained through out with an effective Quality cell in place. BGS Gleneagles has the scope of becoming a global leader in delivering health care