General Knowledge Questions and Answers Essay
2. What colour is vermilion a shade of? Red
3. Where can you find London bridge today? USA ( Arizona )
4. Who was the first man in space? Yuri Gagarin
5. What would you do with a Yashmak? Wear it - it's an Arab veil
6. Who betrayed Jesus to the Romans? Judas Escariot
7. What was given on the fourth day of Christmas? Calling birds
8. Who invented the television? John Logie Baird
9. Which company is owned by Bill Gates? Microsoft
10. Which part of the human body contains the most gold? Toenails
11. La Giaconda is better known as what? Mona Lisa
12.What is the name of the official national anthem of the USA? The Star-Spangled Banner
13. Who is the …show more content…
13. Which of the following designs are traditionally found on candy canes?
a. Stars c. Polka Dots
b. Stripes d. Crosses
14. Which of the following animals is known as the ‘king of the beasts’?
a. Eagle c. Gorilla
b. Elephant d. Lion
15. What color are the eyes of the ‘monster’ known as envy?
a. Red c. Blue
b. Yellow d. Green
16. Tangerine is a shade of what color?
a. Brown c. Ecru
b. Indigo d. Orange
17. On most remote controls, pressing which button will keep the picture but reduce volume to a minimum?
a. Mute c. Panic
b. Enter d. Power
18. Which of the following phrases is a redundancy?
a. Help please c. No way
b. May I help you? d. Please help please
19. What is the name of Shrek’s wife?
a. Ariel c. Fiona
b. Cinderella d. Aurora
20. How many sides does a hexagon have?
a. 10 c. 3
b. 6 d. 8
21. According to an ad campaign, ‘N-E-S-T-L-E-S, Nestle’s make the very best’ what?
a. Coffee c. Baby Formula
b. Cat food d. Chocolate
22. What does a seismologist observe?
a. Climate changes c. Geological forces
b. Meaning of words d. Music
23. What is the common name for Ascorbic Acid?
a. Vitamin C c. Vitamin D
b. Vitamin A d. Vitamin B
24. What building material is a mixture of cement, sand, gravel, and water?
a. Concrete c. Asphalt
b. Brownstone d. Plaster
25. Which of these words was not part of