Fin 324 Entire Course All Weeks Dqs, Summaries & Assignments ( New )
Get Tutorial by Clicking on the link below or Copy Paste Link in Your Browser
For More Courses and Exams use this form ( http://hwguiders.com/contact-us/ )
Feel Free to Search your Class through Our Product Categories or From Our Search Bar
Accounting Principles • Define basic accounting concepts, terminology, and transactions.
• Illustrate the accounting cycle.
• Identify the four types of financial statements.
• Describe the impact of the regulatory and compliance environment on accounting. Course Assignments 1. …show more content…
Locate an article discussing ethics in accounting and financial decision-making.
Prepare a 350- to 700-word review of your selected article. Use the Electronic Reserve Readings (ERR) for FIN/324, the Internet, or other resources locate an article discussing ethics in accounting and financial decision making. Address the following items in your review: • Summarize the article.
• Relate the article to the week’s assigned readings.
• Discuss how the concepts of the article relate and/or apply to your current or former organization.
• Make recommendations for improvement for your organization based on the article.
• Explain the importance of ethics in accounting and financial decision-making.
• Include a description of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and its impact on accounting and financial decision-making.
Format your paper according to APA standards Week Two
Principles Of Financial Statement Preparation • Prepare financial statements from a trial balance.
• Assess the key relationships between the basic accounting equation and the financial statements.
• Assess the key relationships between the four financial statements.
• Determine the importance of ethics