Fin 317 Complete Class Essay
Click Link Below To Buy:
Or Visit www.hwcampus.com
FIN 317 Complete Class FIN 317 Week 2 Assignment 1 – Business Venture You are stepping into the world of becoming an entrepreneur. For this assignment, and the next three (3), pick an industry and a business you would like to own. This business must require the purchase of new or used equipment as an essential part of running the business (e.g., machine tooling, commercial stove top, dry-cleaning equipment, or commercial printing equipment).
Write a one (1) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the industry and the type of business you plan to start. Provide specific details, such as …show more content…
2. Prepare a pro forma income statement for the first twelve (12) months of your business. Include the assumptions on which it is based. Justify your income statement.
3. Prepare a pro forma cash budget for the first twelve (12) months of your business. Include the assumptions that you have made when creating the budget. Justify your budget. FIN 317 Week 10 Assignment 4 – Financing an Expansion After twelve (12) years, your business is wildly successful with multiple locations throughout the region.
You are now ready to think really big. You want to purchase a huge competitor. (Note: You determine whether the competitor is a privately or publicly held company.) To expand, you will need additional capital from the debt or equity market, or both.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Use one (1) of the valuation techniques identified in Chapters 10 and 11 to calculate the value of the competitor you wish to purchase. Note: You will have to make assumptions; however, your assumptions need to be rationally supported.
2. Analyze the various financial tools available to you to determine the tools that will be most helpful in assessing whether your company can afford to purchase the competitor. Support your response. Imagine you can indeed afford to purchase the competitor; however, you will need an additional $100 million. 3. Examine the options