Example Of Science Investigatory Project
1. The results of the students’ performance in the pretest will be presented in tabular form.
2. After two (2) months, the scores of the students in the posttest will be also shown using another table for clearer presentation.
3. The data to be collected will be compared for the purpose of giving remedial measures.
4. The effect of using the science investigatory project will be determined through the mean gain performance of the students in Research I.
V. Monitoring Plans
1. The pretest was conducted before teaching the mechanics of making science investigatory project.
2. The students took the posttest after a period of two (2) months. (July 11, 2005 to September 11, 2005).
3. The scores of the students in the pretest and posttest were gathered.
4. The mean gain performance of the students was determined through the application of the mean gain ratio.
VI. Statistical Data
The data collected were treated using the appropriate statistical tools given below:
For subproblem 1, the level of performance of the students in the pretest and post test was described by using the frequency distribution and percentage …show more content…
objectivity d. rationality
12. The operational form of the hypothesis is stated in a. null form c. equality b. affirmative form d. negative form
13. It is a systematic, controlled, empirical and critical investigation of the observed phenomena a. science c. problem b. scientific method d. research
14. A method of manipulating conditions for the purpose of studying the effects of treatments to members of a sample. a. historical method c. experimental method b. descriptive method d. ex-post facto research
15. This is the part of the research proposal which presents the problem of the study. a. methodology c. introduction b. review of related literature d. objectives
16. The scope and delimitation of the study covers the a. purpose c. period of the study b. locale of the study d. all of the above
17. It refers to the process of organizing data into logical, sequential and meaningful categories. a. presentation c. interpretation b. tabulation d. comparison
18. These are primary sources of information except, a. school directives c. personal materials b. court decisions d.