Entry Mode for Tata Nano in Hungary Essay
Executive Summary 2
Place and Promotion 13
Conversion model: 14
Market Opportunity Analysis
Legal Environment, Government
The number of passenger car in …show more content…
• Tata Nano in India is already known as the Peoples Car
• Fuel efficient, advanced technical features, sporty looks.
• Available in petrol and diesel version
Engine Type 624 cc, 2 cylinder, MPFI
Maximum Engine Output 38 PS @ 5500 ± 250 rpm
Maximum Torque 51 Nm @ 4000 ± 500 rpm
Maximum Speed 105 kmph
Transmission Synchromesh on all forward gears, Sliding mesh on reverse gear with overdrive on 4th gear
No. of Gears 4 Forward + 1 Reverse
• The existing objective is to capture the market share.
• To Increase Market share – focused its promotions strategy on
• Middle and Low Income group
• The Price should range from 2500 to 3000 $
• Make options available within or around their budget.
Place and Promotion
• The initial place for the launch of the Product should be looked at Budapest.
• Tata is providing a 18 months Or 24 K Kilometers warranty in India, It can’t be considered as very