SPECIFIC PURPOSE: To present valuable information about entrepreneurship and starting a business.
THESIS STATEMENT/CENTRAL IDEA: While most people work a 9 to 5 and have accepted that as their career life. More people are now starting businesses. According to (GEM) Global Entrepreneurship Monitor, finds that 27 million americans are starting or even running their own businesses as of 2016. The entrepreneurship statistics has increased by 2 million since 2015. Why are so many people starting their own business?
1. What’s one of the most important decision you ever made in your life? Becoming an entrepreneur and Starting a Business can fall in that category.
2. While most people …show more content…
Not creating a business plan for your business is like showing up for work with nothing to do. iii. Tips to help get you start
1. Take the risk you will never know how successful you could be if you do nothing. Investing in yourself is the key objective. Don’t ever despise small beginnings because you never know how far it can take you.
2. Be willing to negotiate, most times the answer will be no before you hear a yes, do not give up just because of denials,you gotta stay focused and remember the most important tip is to save.
By now you should be comfortable with the topic, we can now move on to how to actually take all this information in and apply it to your lifestyle.
Although learning the basics on starting a business is important, the information is almost useless if it is not paired with etiquette that comes with becoming an entrepreneur.
c. Etiquette – According to the SBA (small business administration) entrepreneurs have some important characteristics that makes them successful. creativity, critical thinking and and great communication …show more content…
1st impressions speak boldly. Always dress your best in the business world. Remember , do not give up on your determination to create wealth. Lastly, when you have process, you will be able to sit back and watch your business take care of you.
Without this knowledge it is likely that you will unintentionally fail at creating wealth.
To conclude, becoming an entrepreneur takes time, confidence, determination, staying focus and passion.
1. We have discussed entrepreneurship, we’ve learned the history of starting a business and some people who became famous entrepreneurs.
2. Now that you are more familiar with this importance , you will be able to share wisdom with family and friends! But more importantly, you will be able to walk into your own business feeling confident and secure knowing what to do and what not to do.
Clincher: Now ask yourself, are you ready to explore the life of an entrepreneur, starting your own business?