Easy No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Case Study
Makes 6 servings
You Will Need:
• 16 oz cream cheese
• 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 4 oz heavy cream
• 2 cups sour cream
• 2 tsp Erythritol
• Vanilla extract, to taste
How to Prepare:
1. In a bowl, mix together the heavy cream, sour cream, and lemon juice.
2. Mix in the cream cheese and Erythritol, then add a few drops of vanilla extract to taste.
3. Pour the mixture into a rounded baking pan, then cover with plastic wrap.
4. Place in the refrigerator and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Slice and serve chilled. Choco Walnut Bites
Makes 30 pieces
You Will Need:
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
• 2 eggs
• 1/4 cup cacao powder
• 1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
• 2 oz dark …show more content…
Set the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine the almond flour, salt, baking powder, Stevia powder, and cacao powder in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs together with 1 1/2 teaspoons of peppermint extract and all of the melted butter and almond oil.
4. Gradually fold the flour mixture into the egg mixture until you have a dough.
5. Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth.
6. Pack the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, then bake for 25 minutes or until firm.
7. Transfer to a cooling rack, then let cool for about 12 minutes. Use a sharp knife to cut into 24 equal pieces.
8. Set oven to 250 degrees F and return the mixture into the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the sheet and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
9. Turn off the oven heat and leave for 4 to 6 hours, or until crisp.
10. Before serving, melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave, then stir in the remaining peppermint extract.
11. Dip each piece into the chocolate mixture and arrange on a serving dish. Let the chocolate firm up, then serve. To store, place in an airlock container and refrigerate for up to 1