Drinking Water Speech
Water helps in weight loss. Some people thought that drinking lots of water will make them bloat, however, it is actually the opposite. Water helps a person loss unwanted weight. If you want to lose some weight, it is advisable that you drink water before eating a meal. This will help you feel full and will improve your body's metabolism. Sometimes, we also mistake our thirst for hunger. If this occurs, we usually eat even if it is not what our body needs. So the next time you feel a bit hungry, try drinking water first.
3. It improves a person's mood. Fascinating, right? Drinking water actually helps improve your mood. Sometimes, you become gloomy and experience bad vibes if you are thirsty and could not get your hands on a bottle of water to help quench your thirst. It also helps you stay fresh and alert.
4. Water protects you from certain types of cancer. Drinking lots of water helps fight off bladder cancer, colon cancer and breast cancer. For the bladder cancer, it might be that water leads to frequent urination and this helps reduce carcinogen build-up in the …show more content…
Great and clearer skin. Water helps flushing out toxins from the body and helps in preventing pimples. It also helps de-clogging pores since toxins cause these. Also, dehydration makes skin dry and wrinkled so keeping yourself hydrated will make it look better though it can't erase fine lines.
7. Water helps in keeping the heart healthy. Studies have shown that there is a significant relationship between drinking water and coronary heart disease. It has been found out that drinking water lowers the risk of coronary heart disease while drinking other fluids such as sodas and juice can increase the risk.
8. Water is important for your kidneys. Aside from helping your heart, water also helps your kidneys. Blood urea nitrogen or commonly known as BUN is the primary toxin of our body and is excreted via urine. Once you drink plenty of fluids, your kidneys is cleansing and getting rid of the toxins from your body. Since you are drinking adequate fluids, you also urinate more frequently and flush the bad toxins away.
9. Acts as muscles and joints lubricant. Muscle is made up of 70 to 75 percent of water, hence, it is important to balance your water intake for muscle function. It also helps cushion your joints so that it will not rub against each other which can cause friction and