Fabric softeners have been with us when it comes to taking care of fabrics, especially natural fabrics such as cotton and wool. Apart from the well-known fabric softener’s function of softening laundry during the final rinse they have also acquired new applications such as fighting oduors. This therefore calls for fabric softener manufacturers to come up with innovative and attractive scents to further this cause. With many fabric softeners having flooded the market today, it is difficult to make a choice on which one has the best scent. In the article below, we seek to make your work easier by determining the best smelling fabric softener in 2017 by reviewing customer feedback of some top rated fabric softeners in the market. In case you are a mom or just someone looking to soften your fabrics and give them a breathtaking oduor while at it, we have got you sorted out. …show more content…
• The clean Day uses exclusively plant-based extracts that give a herbal fragrance that is mild on people who are allergic to chemical fragrances.
• The mode of manufacture guarantees a healthy product that is mild on the skin and does not cause adverse effects such as itching, hives and rashes on your skin after doing laundry.
• Only a small amount of the softener is needed to accomplish the desired effect on your fabrics; only 2 cups of the softener is required.
• Ironing after doing laundry is always a challenge because in most cases the fabric changes its metamophology. The product makes for easier ironing hence reducing you the stress and pain.
• Static is always annoying on clothes especially when straight from the washing machine. Clean Day fabric softener helps to fight off static cling that makes garments uncomfortable to wear.
• The scent from this particular softener is gentle and lasts longer than that of other standard fabric softeners without diminishing. The scent does not transfer to other clothes as happens when you use other standard fabric