Different Instructions Of Ham & Cheese Casserole
- 8 ounces of cooked, drained noodles
- 2 cups cooked ham (cubed)
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
1. Pour 1/3 of the noodles in the bottom of a lightly greased 9” x 13”dish. The, sprinkle 1/3 of ham and 1/3 of the shredded cheese over top.
2. Stir together soup, sour cream, peppers and onions in a small bowl and pour half of the mixture over the ham, cheese, and noodles. Continue this process until all ingredients are used.
3. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons …show more content…
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and onions and stir. Once cooked, drain off the fat.
2. Add in the soup, ketchup, pepper and peas and carrots into skillet. Stir together well, then pour into a pie plate. Pour potatoes evenly on top.
3. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
Cheesy Pasta Delight
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package shredded cheese blend
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups cooked rotini pasta
1. Combine and stir all ingredients into a 2 quart casserole dish.
2. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
Crock-Pot Pulled Pork
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 1 can condensed French onion soup
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 Kaiser Rolls
1. Cook the pork in oil over medium-high heat until it’s browned.
2. In a 5 quart Crock-Pot, combine and stir soup, ketchup, cider vinegar and brown sugar. Add in the pork make sure it is coated with the soup