Essay about Database
Graded Assignment Requirements
This document includes all of the assignment requirements for the graded assignments in this course. Your instructor will provide the details about when each assignment is due.
Unit 1 Assignment 1: Homework
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Describe the role of software for computers.
Identify the hardware associated with a computer.
Describe how computers store data.
Explain how programs work.
Differentiate among machine language, assembly language, and high-level languages.
Differentiate between compilers and interpreters.
Identify the different types of software.
Assignment …show more content…
14) In a statement of scope, a constraint is a limit on what the database will do.
15) Oracle is a popular relational database management system.
16) A relational database management system does not include tools for backing up and restoring databases.
17) Documentation is not an important part of database development.
18) In a statement of work, the objective section describes how the proposed new database is meant to serve.
19) It is important to document both the design of the database and the process by which it was developed.
20) The most popular database in the last 30 years has been the relational database.
Unit 1 Assignment 1: Student Answer Sheet
STUDENT NAME: ____________________________
COURSE NUMBER: ____________________________
SCHOOL LOCATION: ____________________________
To answer each question, darken the circle corresponding to your answer using a pencil. If you decide to change your answer, please erase your original answer completely and darken your new answer.
Question No. | True | False | 1 | | | 2 | | | 3 | | | 4 | | | 5 | | | 6 | | | 7 | | | 8 | | | 9 | | | 10 | | | 11 | | |