Dantes Partners Brand Amplification 11/28/17
Task: Develop a strategic approach to content development and distribution that amplifies the visibility of Dantes Partners, its leadership and its efforts Success Criteria: Improved brand visibility, favorable media positioning and increased distribution of Dantes Partners messages and points of view BACKGROUND
Dantes Partners (DP) was started in 2006 and has grown into a boutique real estate development and advisory practice specializing in complex real estate transactions. Specifically, it provides consulting services for public/private deals structuring and negotiations, pre-development planning and oversight, community outreach, market analysis, project and asset …show more content…
DP may elaborate on relevant positioning here.
• Faria Management (FM): “Committed to providing a higher standard of property management services”. FM’s mission is to provide first-class property management for boutique urban properties by bringing an owner’s approach and a problem-solving mentality to a customer-oriented service. The practice marries the conventional with the unconventional - efficiency in communications and processes with modern style and flair – and challenges the notion that high-level service has to come at a high price.
• Binitie Family Foundation (BFF) invests in education, arts, and community organizations that increase opportunities and improve the quality of life for residents in neighborhoods where Dantes Partners works and invests.
Dante’s Partners must increase visibility of its brand and content/points of view, among the following audiences:
• Washington D.C. Government influencers, including DCHA directors, senior oversight/leadership, etc. o National Capital Planning Commission o Leadership of Planning and Economic Development o Additional roles / responsibilities …show more content…
• Washington D.C. Business community, specifically: o Real Estate & Development community o Others?
• Washington D.C. Influencers o Washington Business Journal o Washington Post o Bisnow o Washington City Paper o CurbedDC o Other local media, bloggers, etc.
• Other regional business Real Estate & Development community (separate engagement) o Philadelphia Business Journal o Philly.com o National media, bloggers, etc, such as Forbes, Inc,,Black Enterprise
Ideally, DP must extend visibility outside of such placements as Bisnow and Washington Business Journal, to include national media placements.
MESSAGING (WHAT WILL WE CONVEY?)
Present DP as credible, trustworthy, benevolent and successful and underscore it’s thought leadership in the community and in development market. Highlight DP’s position as the foremost affordable housing developer in the Washington D.C. and underscore that it is the go –to resource for relevant potential clients/partners.
Key messages will focus on four core areas:
• DP Strategic Direction and Business Approach
• Current and Future Projects, including visioning for market rate projects
• Professional and Community-based Accomplishments
• Thought Leadership and Executive Visibility