Raptor Fraud Case Study
Influencing and inspiring individuals to excel in their performance.
Well versed manager with over nineteen years of experience in the delivery of exceptional customer service and over eleven years in finance, specializing in the credit card industry. A proven leader with the ability to influence and inspire individuals to exceed in their performance through an authentic leadership approach that focuses on managing, coaching for performance, and mentoring personal and career growth. Skilled at fostering relationships with staff and executive personnel that develops mutually respectful relationships. An outstanding ability to cultivate relationships with customers and increase retention while simultaneously …show more content…
• Handled customer’s credit card purchase disputes by ensuring all the required documentation was completed and charged back the disputed amount to the merchant in compliance with Visa and MasterCard rules and regulations.
• Placed outbound calls, responded to inbound calls, and analyzed credit card transactions in order to identify potential fraudulent activity using the Raptor Fraud Detection System.
• Reviewed electronic cases produced by the Raptor Fraud Detection System, analyzed transaction patterns, identified changing fraud trends, verified account activity and took appropriate action to minimize potential fraud loss and customer inconvenience
• Assessed and analyzed customer or applicant financial condition to evaluate credit worthiness and determine if the credit limit on the account should be increased or the application for credit approved.
MONTEREY …show more content…
CAPITAL ONE UNIVERSITY
Capital One’s internal professional development
Classes completed in 2015.
• Regulatory and Compliance classes: o Anti-Money Laundering o Code of Business Conduct & Ethics o UDAAP(Unfair, deceptive, or abusive acts and practices) General Awareness o Privacy o Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) General Awareness o Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) General Awareness
• Business Process Management (BPM) Certification Course - I am currently completing the project needed to obtain my BPM certification.
• Developing Your Personal Brand
• Communication Skills for Non-Exempt Associates
• How to Handle Difficult People
• Introduction to Agile - A methodology where solutions evolve through collaboration with other teams and departments.
• Managing Projects and Priorities
• Essentials of Communication and Collaboration
• Coaching for Change and Resilience
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
MISSION AWARD WINNER
Capital One’s monthly award recognizing individuals who went above and beyond to advocate on the customer’s behalf.
2014 Quarter 1, Quarter 2, and Quarter