Essay about Crj 320 Wk 5 Quiz 5 Chapter 8 and 9
To purchase this visit here: http://www.activitymode.com/product/crj-320-wk-5-quiz-5-chapter-8-and-9/ Contact us at:
CRJ 320 WK 5 QUIZ 5 CHAPTER 8 AND 9
CRJ 320 WK 5 Quiz 5 Chapter 8,9
1. Which of the following factors can assist in establishing time of death?
a. victim’s clothing c. rigor mortis
b. presence of weapons d. hair color
2. The type of “lust murderer” who is usually of above-average intelligence, methodical and cunning, and socially skilled, and who tricks victims into situations in which he can torture and then murder them, is called a(n),
a. serial killer. c. disorganized offender.
b. organized offender. d. mass murderer.
3. Which …show more content…
b. keep the media away from the area.
c. identify the suspect.
d. secure the safety of the scene.
9. A common indicator of suicide using a knife is
a. no weapon present. c. wounds made through clothing.
b. defensive wounds. d. hesitation wounds.
10. Most medical examinations of a deceased person are conducted primarily to
a. prepare the body for burial.
b. determine the deceased’s identity.
c. determine the time and cause of death.
d. satisfy the state’s legal requirement.
11. Noncriminal homicide includes
a. justifiable homicide. c. voluntary manslaughter.
b. suicide. d. involuntary manslaughter.
12. A stiffening of portions of the body after death is referred to as
a. desiccation. c. adipocere.
b. rigor mortis. d. livor mortis.
13. What may occur if a body is exposed to an extremely hot and dry climate?
a. decomposition c. mummification
b. disarticulation d. skeletonization within 24 hours
14. Premeditation would be a requirement in which case?
a. first-degree murder c. excusable homicide
b. second-degree murder d. Manslaughter
15. It can be assumed that a victim has died on land if
a. the victim’s eyes glisten when the body is brought out of the water.
b. diatoms are found on the body.
c. half of the victim’s eye looks dry when the body is brought out of the water.
d. none of these choices.
16. If death is caused by carbon monoxide poisoning, lividity is
a. white. c. absent.