Crisp Chicken Wings Case Study
Chicken Wings are packed with niacin, selenium and protein actually offer up to 40 percent of calories from protein. In a wing The downside is that, because the wings are usually served with rich sauces calories also end higher in sodium and calories from cholesterol. They provide little benefit from vitamins and virtually no carbohydrates. Improved nutritional benefits, the chicken wings and minimizing bake or grill into. Preparation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 2 hr.45 min
2⁄3 cup flour
2 tablespoons paprika
2 teaspoons garlic salt
2 teaspoons black pepper
1⁄2-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
6 tablespoons butter
20 chicken wings, tips removed
1. Cut the wings at the joints. …show more content…
Heat water to 140ºF/60ºC using vide cooker.
2. Lay chops on a cutting board. Drizzle with cooking oil, be sure to coat well. Sprinkle to taste both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Seal the chops in a resalable plastic bag tightly, using the method of immersion in water to create a vacuum. Place them in hot water and simmer for 1 hour. When cooking chops,.
4. Make Sauce Put enter the yogurt, lemon juice and garlic in a blender and on high speed until combined. Mix well, gradually the mint and season with salt, pepper and cumin.
5. When chops are ready, remove them from the water and remove the chops from the bag. Chops dry with paper towels.
6. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over high heat. When the oil almost smoking, Place chops in the pan and sear for 30 seconds on each side. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel quickly.
7. Serve dish with the yogurt sauce. Arrange the chops on the platter and decorate with extra mint leaves and pinches of paprika.
Calories 495, Calories from Fat 213
Total Fat 23.7g,Saturated Fat …show more content…
Heat water using Precision Cooker to 145ºF/62.7ºC.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons olive oil, paprika, oregano, and salt and pepper. Stir in chicken pieces to coat..
3. Place the chicken breast and sausage cut into zip lock bag . Seal with the method of immersion in water in order to produce a vacuum. Place the water and boil 45 minutes. Remove from water and cool in an ice bath. Put aside. Cut or shred the chicken into small pieces.
4. Cooker Set Precision to 131 ° F / 55th
5. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet or paella pan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, red pepper flakes, and rice. Cook, stirring, to coat rice with oil, about 3 minutes. Stir in saffron threads, bay leaf, parsley, chicken stock, and lemon zest. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer 20 minutes
6. While rice is cooking, place near shrimp in resalable bag. Seal with the method of immersing in water. Place them in hot water and simmer 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 450 ° F / 232 ° C.
7. When the shrimp are done, remove the cooking bag and place it on top of the rice in the pot. All in a hot oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven. Discard unopened shells. Serve