Case Study : Textbook Case Analysis Executive Summary Essay
Assignment: Textbook Case Analysis Executive Summary – Week
Date Submitted: 21 February 2016
Course (include the section number: MG495 Business Policy
Statement of Academic Integrity:
I certify that:
1. I prepared this document specifically for this class;
2. I am the author of this document;
3. I am fully disclosing and giving proper credit to any outside assistance received in its preparation;
4. I cited sources of information (e.g., data, ideas, charts, etc.) and used this material to support this document.
5. I did not receive any assistance / help / guidance from others.
Student’s Signature (type your full name): David Ethen
Amazon.com, Inc Retailing Giant to High-Tech Player
Park University Amazon.com, Inc Retailing Giant to High-Tech Player Executive Summary This case analysis Amazon.com will be evaluated which strategic way the company should go in.
Synopsis of Case
In July of 1995, Amazon.com sold its first book which created a new and innovative way of purchasing on the internet. The company’s website began as an online book store selling books at a discount prices, now you can purchase almost anything from them. Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO, made several changes to Amazon as it grew. Bezos strives to ensure that Amazon is perfect and is “aggressive in analyzing its websites traffic and modifying the website accordingly” (Wheelen, 2015). Bezos always is looking at expanding the selection of goods and services that…