13. Frank - Frank was at the top of my rankings last week, but he has tumbled completely since the last few days. His social game was subpar and then it tanked over night quickly. He is walking aroud the house cocky, arrogant and Da 'vonne has led a charge to get him out. His own allies are now …show more content…
Bronte - Bronte 's name comes up because she is a number on the other side of the house and someone they presume as easy to target. The other reason she is this low is because James is likely going to continue to tank head of household 's and that puts her entire game at risk. She 's already in the minority of numbers and her targets in the game woul likely be Nicole, who is aware of this.
11. Da 'vonne - Day has played the most dangerous game of anyone in the past few days. She continues to target Frank, make-up lies and goes around throwing her own allies under the bus. I am stunned that she has not learned how to keep quiet when you are completely safe. She was a locked juror member, but now she may be an early boot again if she can not keep her mouth quiet.
10. Bridgette - Bridgette is in danger because she is on Frank 's team. Frank 's team has four players and a lot want to weaken his team because they have yet to lose a member. Bridgette is also on the side of the spy girls and there 's also the possibility she could target the eight pack if she gets into …show more content…
Tiffany - She will survive this week, but next week could still lead to her a boot. She 's still Vanessa 's sister and people like Frank want her out of the game. She has no loyal allies in the game because Michelle and Paulie have no problem takng her out in the next few weeks. Many of the houseguest fin her to be too emotional and that will eventually lead to her downfall in the game. For her, she needs an HOH and should try to take out Frank before he gets the best of her.
8. Paul - What a perfect week for Paul. He trusted the boys and it paid off for him because they used the POV on him. I think he could slide through for weeks and actually have a chance at winning. Losing allies like Jozea and Victor may cause others to view him as weakened, where they don 't strike at him soon.
7. Paulie - Paulie played his HOH week pretty clean this week by bringing in Paul as another number. But I did hear Bronte say she might put him up next to Zakiyah if she wins. I 'm also interested if anyone thinks he might be dangerous to keep around considering he won HOH and POV in the same week. He held all the power and that may raise a few