Case Study Ob Essay
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE
ACADEMIC YEAR 2011/2012 Jan 2012 TRIMESTER
UBMM2023 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
1. Ice-breaking session.
2. Self introduction by tutor and students.
3. Briefing on unit plan and assignments
4. Tutorial expectation and student’s participation
5. Team formation for group assignment. (approximately 5-6 members per group)
6. Explain the term Organizational Behavior (OB).
1. Why do managers need to study Organisational Behaviour (OB)?
2. The changing workforce is one of the emerging trends in organizational behavior. Describe how the workforce is changing …show more content…
The promotion had one drawback: It would require working out of the New York office. Karen sadly said goodbye to her friends, convinced the kids that the move would be good to them, and left the ranch house for another one, much more expensive, and newer, but smaller and just across the river in New Jersey from the skyscraper where her husband worked. Newark was not much like Aspen, and the kids had a hard time making friends, especially Josh, who was now I5, He grew sullen and withdrawn and began hanging around with a crowd that Karen thought looked very tough. Linda, always the