Calista Cloud Phone System Case Study
Calista Cloud Phone System is a PBX System designed specifically for businesses. This phone system features innovative solutions to help companies to stay connected at an affordable rate. The system allows business-specific customizations, which ensures that customers get the highest value for money. The Calista Cloud Phone System comes with some of the best features of the PBX industry. Available
Features include Attended Call Transfer, Call Broadcast, Call Privacy, Conference Call, Email 2 Fax, IVR, Dial by Name, Call Block, Follow Me, Video Calling, Video Conference, Call Recording, Eavesdrop, Voicemail to Email, Voicemail to Text, and so on. The product is a complete system and can help reduce companies' monthly …show more content…
1. Affordable- Calista Cloud Phone System provides customers with a Business PBX system at an unbeatable price, which helps them to save as much as 40-70 percent on phone calls cost.
2. Flexibility- We offer a wide range of customizable options so that your business gets exactly what it needs. Our PBX system is available with enterprise-grade options, allowing you to choose the most appropriate for your business functions.
3. One Provider- Bundle of solutions- Our PBX system is a complete package, saving the stress of multiple providers and ensuring your business is always connected.
4. Advanced Feature: Our cloud phone system comes with top of the line features such as Call Forwarding, Follow Me, Voice Recording, and so on, making it one of the best in the industry.
5. High-quality phones: We offer a broad range of high-quality HD Voice multimedia desktop phones with excellent call clarity and advanced features.
6. Easy Installation: Our Hosted PBX system is easy to install, and we provide 24/7 support to all our customers.
7. Professional Voice Quality: Our Cloud Phone System offers superb recording quality, which guarantees that every call sounds …show more content…
Companies can give more advantage to their employees by pairing Grandstream with our products. Calista Business SIP lines integrate seamlessly with Grandstream Wave, and this offers greater flexibility and value for your business, as your employees can access their works via their mobile phones or tablets from anywhere in the world. Grandstream Wave allows 2-way video calls, 6-way voice conferencing, 24 virtual BLF keys, and many other advanced features. You can also integrate Grandstream Wave with our Hosted PBX systems to make your network more dynamic and powerful. When you combine Grandstream Wave with Calista Hosted PBX, your employees can access their SIP lines via any cellular or Wi-Fi internet network from anywhere in the