Busn 115 Week 8 Final Exam Essay
1. (TCO 7) Some of the characteristics of lean systems include which of the following?
2. (TCO 7) Mass customization means
3. (TCO 8) One scarce item in the future will be water. Which is the least expensive way to get water from places of abundance to places of need?
4. (TCO 8) If there is one thing that advertisers agree upon, it is the growing importance of social media in product promotion. Given this information
5. (TCO 1) You own a hardware store in the small town where you live. A big-box, multiline competitor has just opened. You see the following as your advantages of maintaining your market share …show more content…
13. (TCO 3) In 1948, a global forum was created whose purpose it was to reduce trade restrictions on goods, services, ideas, and cultural programs. The results of the efforts of this organization include which? (Select all that apply.)
14. (TCO 4) The disadvantages of sole proprietorships are which? (Select all that apply.)
15. (TCO 4) A limited liability company has which of the following advantages? (Select all that apply.)
1. (TCO 5) In this digital age, setting up shop online is vital for most retail businesses. But having only an online presence that customers can access at home isn’t enough anymore. Now consumers have an array of smartphones and digital tablets that can get them online from anywhere. For social networks and retailers alike, the mobile market has already enjoyed tremendous growth. Given this information as a sales manager for Always Better Car Sales (ABCS), your concerns include which of the following? (Select all that apply.)
2. (TCO 4) To look at problems and/or passions and see opportunities in them, which of the following questions should be asked? (Select all that apply.)
3. (TCO 5) Electronic wireless technology continues its move toward ubiquity. Such media inculcates which of the following? (Select all that apply.)
4. (TCO 5) You are an independent Internet marketing consultant. You have an excellent track record of assisting small- to medium-sized companies fully realize their marketing potential