Business Registration Steps At Dti Department Of Trade And Industry
The following are the essential business permits and licenses in the Philippines:
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
1. Check for availability of name.
2. Present the register form to the DTI office.
3. Complete all requirements (ID, SPECIFIC BUSINESS NAME, AND PROPRIETOR HIMSELF/HERSELF.)
4. Pay the necessary amount.
5. Get the DTI certificate.
Fees apply depending on the scope of your business: Barangay – Php 200; City/Municipality – Php 500; Regional – Php 1,000; and National – Php 2,000.
1. Go to your place 's Barangay Hall.
2. Reason why you need a Barangay Clearance (ID requirement, employment, Postal ID, etc.)
3. Present your Cedula
4. Pay the necessary fees
5. Wait for the Barangay Clearance to be released.
The processing fee is 70 pesos but the fee varies from every barangay.
1. Application and Submission of requirements.
2. Proceed to the City Engineering Office
3. Proceed to the Electrical Department
4. Proceed to the Sanitary Office
5. Proceed to the Bureau of Fire Protection
6. Proceed to the Zoning Clearance
7. Go back to bureau of Fire Protection
8. Go back to BPLO
PHP 200 mayor 's permit
BUREAU OF INTERNAL REVENUE
1. Accomplish BIR Form 1901 and…