Business Ethics - in Your Judgment, Is the Policy of Using Homeless Alcoholics for Test Subjects Morally Appropriate Explain the Reasons for Your Judgment. What Does Your Judgment Imply About the Moral
ARAVIND - 09901366442 – 09902787224
1. Analyze the ethics of marketing Publius using utilitarianism, rights, justice, and caring. In your judgement, is it ethical to market Publius? Explain.
2. Are the creators of Publius in any way morally responsible for any criminal acts that criminals are able to carry out and keep secret by relying on Publius? Is AT & T in any way morally responsible for these? Explain your answers.
3. In your judgment, should governments allow the implementation of Publius? Why or why not?
1. Fully explain the effects that payment like those which Lockheed made to the …show more content…
3. Should the U.S. government intervene in any way in the negotiations between U.S. auto companies and the Chinese government ? Explain.
1. In your judgment, do the managers of the Robert Hall store have any ethical obligations to change their salary policies ? If you do not think they should change, then explain why they have an obligation to change and describe the kinds of changes they should make. Would it make any difference to your analysis if, instead of two departments in the same store, it involved two different Robert Hall Stores, one for men and one for women ? Would it make a difference if two stores (one for men and one for women) owned by different companies were involved ? Explain each of your answers in terms of the relevant ethical principles upon which you are relying.
2. Suppose that there were very few males applying for clerks’ jobs in Wilmington while females were flooding the clerking job market. Would this competitive factor justify paying males more than females ? Why ? Suppose that 95 percent of the women in Wilmington who were applying for clerks’ jobs were single women with children who were on welfare while 95 percent of the men were single with no families to support. Would this need factor justify paying females more than males ? Why ? Suppose for the