Bus 519 Week 4 Bus519 Week 4 Essay
Click Link for the Answer:
BUS 519 Week 1 Discussion
"What is Risk?" Please respond to the following:
* There are three (3) schools of thought regarding risk. The first considers the positive and negative aspects of risk, but sees them as separate. The second group believes that there are benefits from treating threats and opportunities together, while the third school does not label uncertainties, but addresses uncertainty as part of “doing the job.” Argue the value of having a risk strategy despite the cost associated with it. …show more content…
Due Week 3 and worth 200 points
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the Student Center of the course shell. The assignments are dependent upon one another.
Review the assigned case study and complete this assignment.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze how the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) apply to the facts of the case study. Provide examples to support your analysis.
2. Determine the project benefits, organizational readiness, and risk culture of the company in the case study. Provide justification for your response.
3. Develop at least three (3) project risk recommendations based on the analysis from criteria number 1 and 2 of this assignment.
4. Identify the initial categories of risk (RBS Level 1 and 2) that you see as being present in the case study using the Example Risk Checklist (Figure A-2, Hillson & Simon text).
5. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
* Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
* Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.…