Essay about Bus/475 Final Exam Part 2 2016
1. Which of the following is not a current liability on December 31, 2014?
• A lawsuit judgment to be decided on January 10,2015
2. Continuous monitoring, in the contemporary approach, is beneficial because_____________.
• It reduces time lags
3. The acquisition of treasury stock by a corporation:
• decreases its total assets and total stockholders’ equity.
4. You work in marketing for a company that produces work boots. Quality control has sent you a memo detailing the length of time before the boots wear out under heavy use. They find that the boots wear out in an average of 208 days, but the exact amount of time varies, following a normal distribution with a standard …show more content…
• expensed when incurred.
26. For both qualitative and quantitative data, what is the difference between the relative frequency and the percent frequency?
• The percent frequency equals the relative frequency multiplied by 100
27. Shaw Industries, a giant carpet manufacturer, increases its control over raw materials by producing much of its own polypropylene fiber, a key input to its manufacturing process. This is an example of _______________.
• using related diversification to achieve value by integrating vertically in order to acquire market power
28. Which of the following can be represented by a continuous random variable?
• The average temperature in Tampa, Florida, during the month of July
29. Which of the following controls would best help detect the removal of a blank check by an employee from the back of a company's checkbook for subsequent misappropriation of funds?
• The use of pre-numbered checks
30. A SWOT analysis is a framework for analyzing a firm’s environments. A SWOT is made up of
• Internal strengths and weaknesses; external threats and opportunities.
31. Trumpeting Trumpets has the following inventory data: July 1: Beginning inventory 30 units at $120 July 5: