Bsop 588 Week 8 Final Exam (Package) Essay
BSOP 588 Final Exam - Version 1 (Taken 2014)
• Page: 1
1. Question: (TCO E) Determining how customers will value your products can be assessed by all of the following EXCEPT:
2. Question: (TCO D) All of the following are stages in developing an improvement plan EXCEPT:
3. Question: (TCO C) Terms such as kanban, single-minute exchange of dies, and visual controls are most closely associated with:
4. Question: (TCO C) Which one of the following would not be a primary step in the poka-yoke process?
5. Question: (TCO B) _____ measures are generally tracked by senior leadership to gauge overall …show more content…
4. Question: (TCO F) What could be the reason(s) for failed quality management strategies?
5. Question: (TCO H) Explain the process of design failure mode and effects analysis and describe how it could be applied to the cashier checkout stand at a supermarket. Make sure you provide at least three examples.
6. Question: (TCO C) Some have argued the Six Sigma programs are merely repackaged versions of older quality improvement programs that originally accompanied TQM initiatives in the 1980s. Present arguments both support and refute this view. Make sure you link your discussion with examples of the older quality improvement programs (i.e. Deming, Juran, and so forth).
BSOP 588 Final Exam - Version 2 (Taken 2012)
1. Question: (TCO E) Suggested reasons why many customer satisfaction efforts fail include all of the following EXCEPT:
2. Question: (TCO D) The Six-Sigma problem solving approach contains the phases of:
3. Question: (TCO C) Terms such as “kanban”, “single minute exchange of dies”, and “visual controls” are most closely associated with:
4. Question: (TCO C) Poka-yoke focuses on two aspects:
5. Question: (TCO B) _____ measures are generally tracked by senior leadership to gauge overall organizational performance.
6. Question: (TCO I) The cost of purchasing copies of a textbook on quality for employees as part of their training program in process