2. Click on Advanced. Then check Full-text and Peer-reviewed
3. Search on the following keywords: “Child Welfare” and any minority population (i.e., “African American”, “Native American”, “Latino”, etc.
4. Select one article to review
1. Go to Gale PowerSearch
2. Click on Advanced Search
3. Check: “to documents with full text ” and “to peer-reviewed publications”
4. Search on the following keywords: “Child Welfare” and “Drug Abuse” (feel free to play around a little with different keywords, such as methamphetamines, etc.).
5. Select one article to review
1. Go to ProQuest
2. Click on the Advanced tab
3. Check “Full Text” and “Scholarly journals, including peer-reviewed ”
4. Search on the following keywords: “Child Welfare” and “cultural competence”
5. Click on “more search options” to explore ways to find articles of interest (optional)
6. Select one article to review
o Review your selected articles. Summarize each of these articles in an annotated bibliography using your APA manual.
o Type each reference in APA format using your APA Manual as a guide. Each citation will be followed by a summary of each article (not the abstract), exploring the key issues noted in each article.
Your final assignment will include a title page in APA format, and your annotated bibliography in this order:
o Title page
o Citation of article 1 in APA format
o Summary of article (about one or