Essay about Bsc Commerce
Date of Birth : 01/06/1988.
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Egyptian.
Military Service: Exempted
SCMG ”Supply Chain Management Diploma” ; The American University In Cairo
o B.Sc., Faculty of Commerce; June 2010.
Kafr El Shekh University; Faculty of commerce English accounting department.
Language: o English language: Fluent; not mother tongue.
AUC, general English level 11
Current …show more content…
• Coordinate shipping details with shipping company
• Analyzing the company procurements process
• Under taking negotiations to get the best offers and the best prices
• Coordinate with finantial department.
• Daily follow-up inventory booked values.
• Liaise and contact with suppliers to obtain information on price, quality and delivery capabilities for the services and equipment required.
• Assist in selecting the best available suppliers based on cost, quality, services and reliability.
• Closely monitor the market to stay informed about the costs of all items, to ensure getting the most reasonable prices.
• Assisting the purchasing activities in Nordix Egypt and Arab Company for Computer Manufacturing (Sister Companies )
From February 2013 till March 2014
Al Kharafi Group - Nordix Egypt
Procurment Operations Coordinator/Specialist
Scope Of Work:
• Determine the annual projects plan and develop their estimated budgets.
• Assisting in managing vendor relationships and building effective supply chain partnerships.
• Dealing with the shipping companies and prepare all the documents needed for shipments according to the Incoterms
• Preparing & processing requisitions, purchase orders & invoices for purchases
• Dealing with the Clients & Sales Department from