Bsa 375 Complete Class Essay
Week 1 Discussion Questions
Why do heuristics and biases play a major role in the success/failure of an IT project? What specific kinds are the most influential factors - in general and for your specific organization?
How does organizational culture play a role in the successful reliance on the JAD process to identify and gather business requirements? Would JAD work in your company? Why or why not?
Based on Tallon and Scannell's (2007) article, describe information life cycle management (ILM) and the relationship to the cost of storage.
Individual Assignment: Service Request SR-rm-004, …show more content…
Individual Assignment: Service Request SR-rm-004, Part 2
Complete Section 2 of 3 for the final paper due in Week Four. This week’s assignment incorporates the transition from analysis to design. You may consider revising Section 1 based upon faculty feedback.
- Prepare a 4-6 page paper that accomplishes the following:
- Describe the application architecture and process design.
- Include a high-level description of the security controls that you recommend for the design of this HR system. Apply the tools of systems analysis to describe the information system’s architecture in terms of data, processes, interfaces, and network.
- Draw the physical data flow diagrams. Use Microsoft® Visio® to prepare examples of flow charts and data flow diagrams.
- Cite and discuss 3 to 4 references, in addition to the required readings, that are relevant to the assignment. Include citations and references, using the University of Phoenix approved style guide format.
Week 3 discussion Questions
What are the differences between the "human-centered" and "user-centered" approaches? Do you agree that the human-centered approach is more effective? Why or why not?
Based on Rajlich’s (2006) article, do you think that the waterfall model is no longer useful in today’s development environment? Discuss why or why not.