Bed And Beauty Case Study
1. Why are you called Bed & Beauty?
We’ve always been passionate about beauty & wellness and aspire to share it with people around. We envision to evolve the way people sleep by seamlessly delivering finest quality bedding that is thoughtful towards your skin & hair and hence the name Bed & Beauty.
2. What products are you launching with?
At Bed & Beauty, quality sleep & wellness excite us and so we are launching with a complete line of mulberry silk sleep essentials, ranging from sleep masks to duvets, pillow cases, comforters, bed linen, bed sheets and more. Our entire range is crafted from finest quality charmeuse silk, helping you enjoy the little luxuries of life.
3. Why should I choose Mulberry …show more content…
In an age where more than 60 % of the population is facing sleep issues, silk bedding range helps you fall asleep easily and wake up feeling refreshed.
• Smoothest of all the fabrics: 18 essential amino acids & the smooth texture of silk gives you better skin and hair by preventing skin breakouts and hair breakage. What’s more? Silk bedding is recommended by celebrity beauty experts for use post those expensive skin & hair treatments
• Charmeuse Weave: Our entire silk bedding range is crafted with charmeuse weave. Charmeuse weave silk is a luxurious option for bedding as it is softer and a better insulator.
Check out our Benefits page to learn more about the advantages of using Silk Bedding essentials.
4. What is Momme size?
Mommes (mm) is a unit used to measure the quality of silk fabrics.
One momme = 4.340 grams per square meter
8 mommes is approximately 1 ounce per square yard or 35 grams per square meter.
Higher momme weight indicates the following:
• Better quality
• More durable weave
• More luxurious fabric
• Increased shelf life
• Increased …show more content…
Why should I pick silk bedding over the regular cotton bedding?
Cotton is a widely used fabric for bedding. Cotton, when chosen consciously such as organic cotton with high thread count is also considered one of the premium bedding fabrics. However, the regular cotton with less thread count being coarse would not count as the best bedding fabrics resulting in poor sleep. And this rough texture from poorly weaved cotton fabrics leads to hair & Skin damage.
10. What is the difference between Satin & Silk?
Technically, Satin isn't a fabric, it’s a finish. But, the term satin is generally used for synthetic polyester fabric which has a satin weave. Synthetic polyester fabrics with a satin weave might feel nice and soft in your hand, but are not recommended for an 8-hour sleep as they contain petroleum and other harmful chemicals.
Bed & Beauty offers a bedding range curated from silk which is a natural fabric with no harmful chemicals. In addition, silk is much softer, helps your skin breathe better & regulates temperature too.
11. When will you make your products live?
We’re working 24*7 to launch our product range as soon as possible. We’re doing a few final touches and making things perfect before our collection goes live. We respect your patience and