Barriers To Reverse Logistics Management: The Challenges Of Rl Processs
3. Competence Stage: Organisations are well equipped to efficiently and effectively manage their RL processes. They have RL capabilities for traditional repairs and good controls on returns.
4. Development Stage: Organisations begin to widen the scope of their RL capabilities and move ahead for becoming experts in RL field. Increased focus on recovery and meeting legislative requirements about environment.
5. Excellence Stage: Organisations are experts and world class leaders in RL following the best practices. Having minimum warranty costs, fully complying …show more content…
They have to overcome these challenges effectively. These will lead them to reduce their operational costs improve their bottom lines, satisfied customers and better environmental compliance.
It is essential for all organisations to understand that RL is ever growing aspect of most supply chains. The challenges faced by them need to be understood and overcome by all concerned members of the supply chain,
2.6.2 Barriers in Reverse Logistics
Barriers to Reverse logistics activities
• Company Policies. • Lack of Financial Resources.
• Importance of Reverse logistics relative to other issues.
• Lack of Systems.
• Legal Issues. • Management in attention.
• Lack of Personnel