Banking Management - Explain in Brief, the Role of Reserve Bank of India in Indian Exchange Control. Explain the Role of Exim Bank in Promotion Exports, and Describe Briefly Facilities Given by Exim Bank Give Examples.
ARAVIND – 09901366442 – 09902787224
CASE-01: BANKING ON RELATIONSHIP
The birth of ABC Bank took place after the RBI issued guidelines for the entry of new private sector banks in January 1993. Subsequently, the promoter of ABC Bank sought permission to establish a commercial bank and retained KPMG, a management consultant of international repute, to prepare the groundwork for establishing a commercial bank. The Reserve Bank of India conveyed its approval in principle to establish ABC Bank on February 11, 1994. Thereafter, the Bank was incorporated under The Companies Act in September 1994. The …show more content…
5. Explain the general architecture of an integrated banking system. How is it useful? Explain with examples.
6. What do you understand by MICR? How does it help in clearing of instructions? Explain the field structure of MICR cheque.
7. Explain how a digital signature is generated? Explain its use with examples.
8. How can Indian banks use legal recognition of digital signature for development of business.
9. What is market segmentation? Why is it important to advertisers? How is it useful for banking.
Answer any Six:
10. Explain role of different parties to a documentary credit with a case example. Explain buyers credit and suppliers credit by giving examples of each type of credit. Also explain with a case study.
11. What is correspondent banking? Explain briefly the services offered by correspondent banking? Explain briefly the services offered by correspondent banks to the banks having account relationship with them? Give some examples?
12. Explain in brief, the role of Reserve bank of India in Indian Exchange control. Explain the role of EXIM bank in promotion exports, and describe briefly facilities given by EXIM bank? Give examples.
13. The organizational career is a responsibility of the organization and the individual discuss.
14. Explain with case examples a. Role space conflicts b. Role set