Management and Leadership
Management is a method used in order to accomplish the goals of the organization through four main functions. These four functions are organizing, planning, controlling and finally leading. Now a days a new trend of management became credible which is that the major task of planning group is to amuse customers and in some cases, charm the customer. Firstly, planning which can be performed through four methods which are:
• Determining organizational goals.
• Developing steps and strategies in order to fulfill those goals.
• Listing resources which are needed.
• Determining certain standards.
Secondly, Leading could be summarized in five things which are, the creation of visions to …show more content…
Managers work in order to create stability and build order, while leaders motivate and monitor change. Leadership is building an environment through creating a vision for everyone in the organization in order of helping them improve and so resulting in profit for the organization. However, there is a strong relation between leadership and management, because management is moving on the steps of the vison of the leaders. Moreover, there are three Styles of leadership which are listed below:
1. Autocratic leadership, it is indeed similar to the dictatorship in leading countries. In Autocratic leadership the manger is the only one who takes all of the decisions without taking any other person’s opinion. This type of leadership is really good in dealing with extraordinary situations, like for example emergencies, loses, and insurgent of employees.
2. Participative leadership or democratic leadership is the cooperation between managers and employees in the process of decision making, through giving each and every employee a chance to contribute his/her opinion about the managerial concerns of the firm. This style of leadership gives employees the feeling of job-satisfaction, but this process does not really increase the performances of the …show more content…
It is strategic because the human resources management recruit, develop, and keep the employees for any organization; in other words creating the criteria of selecting and hiring employees, setting a plan for training, improving, and developing employees, and creating a comfortable environment which helps in keeping employees within the organization. Human resources management the firm usage of employees in the process of gaining an advantage on other competitors in the market. (Mathis & Jakson, 2004) Human resources department main and primary objective is recruitment and that process is done by the selection of employees from the recruitment resources. After getting the applicant of candidates who want to be employed, the process of selection takes place. The process of selection consists of some methods in order to take the decision whether to employ the candidate or not. These steps are listed