Essay on Atm (Automated Teller Machine)
ATM (Automated Teller Machine) is a computerized telecommunications device that provides the clients (Customers) of a financial institution with access to financial transactions in a public space without the need for a cashier, human clerk or bank teller. All it needs is an ATM software that manages all these transactions in an efficient manner thereby making them more convenient for the customers and the bank authorities.
The software gives planned approach to all the accessible sections of the bank. Navigation from main pages to the sub-levels is permitted. It is highly accurate and reliable. As this is only a simulation of the exact software, only Customer Identification Number (CIN) is used instead of ATM cards. Only those …show more content…
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT SPECIFICATION (SRS)
• The user must be familiar with working of a bank.
• If needed, he/she must be trained for the same purpose.
• The user must be a customer of the bank.
• The product requires Turbo/Borland C++.
• External interface includes a keyboard.
The user will enter the data related to the account. The user will have to know:-
• Customer’s personal details.
• Customer Number and PIN.
• Type of transaction to be carried out.
EXTERNAL INTERFACE REQUIREMENT
• Input from the user will be via keyboard.
• The user will navigate through the software by giving required input at various steps.
• The software will give appropriate responses to the given input.