Argumentative Essay On Homeless People
Temple, Gray (1991). 52 Ways to Help Homeless People, USA : Thomas Nelson Publishers
a. Several Different ways to help out the homeless. Ways of getting to know them as people and not as a stereotype. Solutions for the eradication of homelessness
2. Burt, Martha (1989). America’s Homeless, Washington DC: Urban Institute Press
a. The different causes of homelessness in America and various solutions. Explanations why people become homeless and who are most at risk of falling into this situation.
3. Caton, Carol L. (1990). Homeless in America, New York : Oxford University Press
a. Statistics, surveys, and research by different organizations on how many homeless individuals do exist out in America
a. Various federal and government programs that exist to help out homeless individuals.
5. Schaefer, Richard (2004). Sociology A Brief Introduction, New York: Mc-Graw Hill
a. Psychological point of view on how homeless people are viewed by others not in their same situation.
6. Interview Alma Machado, May 13, 2005
a. Personal experience and better perspective of what it is to become homeless. Ways of getting out of being homeless.
7. Groves, Martha. Proquest. 8 Sept. 2005