Everest View Trek Essay
Imagine a stunning 360 degree view of world's tallest mountain peak of the world. Here you actually get that privilege! If you've got a sense of adventure, this is the ideal mountaineering tour for you. It’s for those who dream to view Mount Everest and be part of the the Sherpa culture. During this Everest view trek you pass through the Everest national park and pine forest, where Rhododendron flowers glow and you find diversity in wildlife. Spend a few days of your trek in Namche bazaar followed by enjoying the mesmerizing Himalayan views of Mount Everest (8848 m), Mount Nuptse (7879m), Mount Lhotse (8501m), Mount Amadablam (6856m) and Mount Thamserku (6608m). Everest view Trek is most photogenic tour …show more content…
Please consult with us before starting to take this medicine.
• 1 small personal sized first-aid kit with blister treatments such as mole skin, band-aids, some waterproof tape, anti-infection ointments, etc. Your guides will have more extensive medical gear, but you should have the basics for general …show more content…
• Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies).
• Airline ticket (Please make a copy and leave on at our office in KTM just in case if you need to change the date of your).
• Durable wallet / pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
• Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 sticks. A string taped to the stick is helpful, to hang around your neck and some are now being sold with a cord already attached. Handy as it avoids you from having to stop and look for it.
• Sunscreen. SPF 40 is recommended and should be relatively new since it loses its' effectiveness over time.
• Pocket knife or small Swiss Army knife.
• Water purification Iodine tablets or Polar-pure crystals.
• Toiletry kit. Be sure to include toilet paper stored in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc.
• 2 bandanas.
• 1 pair adjustable trekking poles. Although these are listed as optional, these can be of great assistance to people with bad knees, ankles, etc, especially when going downhill (Optional).
• Favorite snack foods, no more than 2 pounds (Optional).
• 1 light weight point & shoot camera or 1 large