Amazon : Fulfillment By Amazon Essay
There are 6 basic steps you need to take in order to get started with the FBA program, these are;
- Register as a seller on Amazon,
- Create your own product listing,
- Prepare the products you will send to Amazon’s fulfillment centers,
- Assign an Inventory to the FBA,
- Create a shipment to the Amazon fulfillment centers, and
- Send and track your shipment.
Fortunately, most sellers don’t have to worry about steps 3 to 6 as Amazon can take care of such, considering the enormous energy and costs that may be involved.
Virtually anyone can sell from Amazon FBA, for instance, there are college students who buy designer brands of Polo shirts for cheap on eBay and sell them at higher costs on Amazon FBA (as a matter of fact, you can sell for as much as 2-2.5 times the original prices you paid for the items).
Why the Amazon FBA?
With Amazon FBA, you, as a seller can…