In present scenario, every organization considers its employees as the most valuable assets because an organization can attain their goals and objectives through its employees. Therefore, it is very important for the organizations that its employees retain the requisite skillfulness, acquaintance and capabilities in order to meet the objectives and achieve the top position in the competitive world.
ALDI is one of the most prominent organizations in retail sector in Germany, U.S.A or even the UK. ALDI and its employee relationship is built on mutual understanding, trust, honesty, transparency individual empowerment and learning. ALDI believes that its work force have to be prepared with the indispensable level of specialized skills to solve the critical issues, and training & development is the fundamental approach to …show more content…
ALDI should prepare a framework, explaining the country, the city or the exact location for opening the store.
2. The most important need of ALDI is, to predict the workforce requirement accurately as per its rapid expansion plan.
3. ALDI requires forecasting the number of employees and the specified skills, knowledge and competencies, the organization will require in future.
4. ALDI should advertise the vacancy requirements. The advertisement should explain the all requirements the number of the employees required region wise or country wise and qualifications, experience, etc. The sources of the advertisement may be selected as per the company norms.
5. Recruitment and selection for the new staff or work force.
Future Needs of ALDI
1. After the recruitment, ALDI future need is to determine methods of training according to candidate’s or department requirements. Every department or job needs a different set of skills and competencies for performing the specific task. Every candidate’s skills and knowledge should be examined properly in an interview to assess the training