Ahra Global Trading Swot Analysis
About these Terms and Conditions
Ahra Global trading Ltd
MIK is part of the Ahra Global trading Ltd. By signing up as a member to MIK the member acknowledges that they will become a member of the Ahra Global trading Ltd and agrees that they may be contacted by any of its subsidiaries. This does not affect a member’s ability to unsubscribe from communications from these companies on an individual basis.
1. In these Terms and Conditions, "we", "us" and "our" means the New Zealand company Ahra Global trading Ltd ABN (Number) trading as MIK.co.nz, and "you" means the person placing an order on the website www.mik.co.nz (“website”).
2. Any request for supply of the products on our website (“Products”) …show more content…
3. These Terms and Conditions:
o prevail over any inconsistent terms in any other communication or agreement, and
o cannot be varied unless we agree in writing to that variation.
New Zealand Sales Only(or World Wide Sales)
4. If you order through our website, we will only sell and deliver Products in New Zealand.(anywhere)
5. You must:
o only order Products in accordance with the instructions on this website, and
o pay for the Products in full (without set-off or deduction of any kind) by authorising us to charge a credit card account.
6. You warrant that you are authorised to use your credit card account by the relevant credit card company.
7. You may place an order by adding items to your “Cart” on our website and clicking the "Check Out" button (“Order”). By placing an Order, you make an offer to us in Australia to purchase the Products you have selected subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any information contained on our website constitutes only an invitation to treat, and is not an offer by us to supply any Products or any other goods or …show more content…
We may alter the prices of the Products, and the Products available on the website, and any other information on our website, at any time before you place an Order without notice to you.
Delivery, title and risk
15. We will deliver the Products to the premises nominated in your Order at your cost within a reasonable time of accepting your Order. We usually specify 3-21 working days for your order to be dispatched from our warehouse, and we will try and have the Products shipped to you by that date. Time will not be of the essence and we will not be liable to you for late delivery.
16. We may deliver the Products to you by instalments and each delivery will be a separate contract independent from the other deliveries. We may deliver the Products to you in one or more consolidated deliveries and individual charges will remain unaltered.
17. We will re-deliver, replace or refund the Products (at our option) if we have incorrectly addressed the delivery. We take no such responsibility if you gave an incorrect or insufficient address.
18. We remain the owner of the Products we supply to you until you have paid in full all amounts that you owe us for all the