External Factors Affecting Adolescent Teenagers
Adolescent Teenagers (Male/Female)
External stakeholders that will be impacted by my solution:
Parents of adolescent teenagers
Educational departments / Teachers
Reasons why this solution will directly impact Adolescent teenagers:
• If this solution isn’t proposed then adolescent teenagers will continue to take many risks and as a result directly impacting future goals and aspirations.
• If teenagers are lacking knowledge in regards to adolescent pregnancies, they are more likely to risk being in a situation where it’s too late because of sexual temptations and not realizing the risks that are taken because they never received the required education which could have prevented the decisions made in the process.
• Teenagers will be receiving more accurate information as these parents are primary …show more content…
• This solution will impact the potential child in a positive way as teenagers will have the required knowledge to apply if adolescent pregnancy was to occur and as a result improving decision making for the child and also being raised the right way so that their life is headed in the right track in the long run.
• This solution will also impact the potential child in a positive way because if teenagers are very educated in regards to adolescent pregnancies, they will most likely not take these risks and as a result, abortion rates will decrease and overall not taking away the lives of potential children in the process.
Reasons why this solution will directly impact the