This policy is written with the understanding that it will be read in conjunction with other Amy’s Acquired Taste policies, including, without limitation, the Amy’s Acquired Taste’s Internet Policy. Any activity that would be prohibited by the Internet Policy is, therefore, also prohibited by this policy.
4.2 Prohibited Content: Employees are prohibited from using Amy’s Acquired Taste’s resources or technology to post, comment, review, download or broadcast in any way on social media the following content:
• Material that is contrary to the Christian faith or to Amy’s Acquired Taste’s mission and values.
• Material that is violent, abusive, vulgar, discriminatory, libelous, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, harassing, intimidating or pornographic.
• Material that is related to the conduct of an employee’s personal business for economic gain (e.g., placing ads, advertisement of items for sale, etc.).
• Material that infringes on copyright, license trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of another.
• Material that violates any civil or criminal law.
• Material that violates other policies and practices of Amy’s Acquired Taste.
4.3 Professional Responsibility and