Achieving High Performance Case Study
Achieving High Performance
What Needs to be Done? by Mark Armstrong, Glen Dale, Mayur Gandhi, Ben Reuhman & Joy Sipeli
Adapted from De Waal, A. (2010). Achieving High Performance in the Public Sector - What Needs to Be Done? Public Performance & Management Review, Vol. 34, (1), pp. 81–103.
Link to the actual presentation - http://prezi.com/svraf69ubzpe/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share
• Format of the show
• Quiz at the end!
High Performance Organisations,
• Based on a paper from André A de Waal
• So what is a High Performance Organisation?
• What are the five factors that make it so?
• Honest & courageous
• Self aware & agile
• Curious …show more content…
• Redundancies only as a last resort
• Better Public Services Programme
• Physical and mental security
• Masters and innovates core competencies
• Outsources non-core competencies
• Enables employees
• Usually Customer focused driven
• Visual Controls
• Staff engagement
• Cost of Implementations